Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wecome to Midwest Small Breed Rescue's Blog page. Everyday there is something new to do or save - so I thought those not familiar with rescue may want to read what we do every day and how we save the dogs we do. They pick us - we dont pick them. All in a day's rescue as we always say.

Oct 27
Today we were asked to take 4 dogs, a Pomeranian, a senior Rat Terrier, a ShihTzu mix and a Chihuhua from a shelter on the other side of the state. They asked us because we don't care what ages, sexes, etc the dogs are. Midwest takes ANY dog in need. Now I have to work on transport from Grand Rapids. Do I drive all the way there.... will someone help me tranport...... I'll have to work on it today....

4 more dogs need help from Fort Wayne. Of course we will squeeze them in - they are small right??? And I jsut picked up a special needs Chihuahua named Trio from Macomb County. What a doll - he only has 3 legs but boy can he move. Who could let this little angel go??

No comments:

Post a Comment