Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday cheer

Midwest wishing everyone Holidays wishes. But please don't forget about all the homeless dogs this year. It's the toughest time ever for rescues. Dogs are being dumped left and right. We have 4 more dogs needing foster's and we may not have the room. We'll squeeze them in come hell or high water - but remember your rescue friends during this time of cheer. Give $5 to your local shelter, drop off some blankets to them, give a crate to your favorite rescue group. We need all the help we can right now. I love Christmas but I don't love how many dogs don't get to snuggle under a Christmas tree this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am very interested in a Jack Russel, But, would prefer a puppy or a young one. We have a 13 yr. old Bichon who recently lost his lifelong buddy, Cleo, to Diabetes, very suddenly. He has never lived without another dog, although we do have 3 cats, they are indoor cats. I formerly fostered Bichons for two years and this is where we got Cleo. I work as a pet sitter and have two Jack Russells I walk daily. I have become enamored by the breed. Our Bichon has lots of energy and loves to play, we have a large fenced yard, We go for a lot of walks, and several times a month go to the Dog Park in Grosse Ile, Mich. which gives them a chance to be off leash and meet other doggies. Please e mail me about any Jacks or Bichons that you have available. Thank you. Linda Flesch

    ReplyDelete